Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pink Tweets Fury Following Parenting Criticism

Her husband Carey Hart took their daughter Willow for a little motorbike ride over the weekend, and Pink found herself on the receiving end of some nasty tweets as a result.


After her followers began questioning her parenting skills for allowing the 2-year-old to ride with her dad, the “So What” songstress decided to fire back with a series of her own comments.


Pink wrote, "If any of u have more experience on a bike than my husband, then I will listen to your opinions on how he should take my daughter for a ride. I can't promise I will care, but I will listen none the less."


A fan named Ashley Sweeney tweeted, "@Pink wait until she's 16 and let her decide for herself. Bikes are no joke!” to which Pink replied, “Yeah ok. I've never met you but that's great."


Prior to the firestorm, Carey posted, "Been waiting for this day for a very long time. Willz went for her 1st ride on my motorcycle around the pits today. She was pumped the whole time. When we stopped, she gave me a big hug and said it was fun, thank you Papa. That's my girl.”


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/pink/pink-tweets-fury-following-parenting-criticism-1068822
Related Topics: Peter Gunz   sam bradford   aaron hernandez  

No comments:

Post a Comment