Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thriving on Skype - Holistic Health - Medicine Blog - timesunion.com ...

Just when you think there?s nothing new under the sun, turns out that there is!

Last week I did my very first Skype interview and it was pretty cool.? Friend, fellow Kripalu Yogi, Wellness Coach and all around great guy, Thomas Warner interviewed me for his website ?Time to Thrive?.? The subject? A question: ?What 5 practices do you have that help you thrive??

Hmmm?great question don?t you think? Gave me pause to truly consider what kind of things I rely on to restore body, mind and spirit on a regular basis. (Reading this, are you thinking about how YOU might answer?)

Anyway,? even though there was a sharp learning curve for me since I?d never actually ?skyped? before, and the technology gods didn?t quite cooperate and the recording wound up losing picture and a hunk of the sound, Thomas and I consider the project a success.? We had fun, had a nice chat about things that are important to us, and shared some thoughts that actually might help others be creative about their own wellness.? And, with some post-production magic from Thomas, I?d thought I?d share the finished product with you here.

Click here to Watch! Time to Thrive

Peace- Judi England, RN, LMT, Kripalu Yoga Instructor ? yogajudi@aol.com ? 10/1/2012

Source: http://blog.timesunion.com/holistichealth/thriving-on-skype/9890/

jersey shore Pasquale Rotella Michael Clark Duncan michael jackson courtney stodden Ncaa Football Scores Mia Love

No comments:

Post a Comment